Institut Sinaran Merit Scholarship 2015: Terms & Conditions
- The Scholarship is open to all Malaysian students who sat for the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination 2014.
- Application for the Scholarship must be submitted using the designated form within 2 weeks after the official date of release of the SPM results.
- Students receiving scholarships from other bodies are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- All scholarships are awarded at the sole discretion of the Institute. Applicants are not guaranteed approval of the scholarships upon fulfilling the conditions set.
- Upon release of the SPM results, students who are eligible for the Full Scholarships will have their subsequent semester programme fees waived. The student activity fees will have to be paid in full.
- The 1st semester programme fees will only be reimbursed to Full Scholars upon their completion of the whole programme.
- Students who qualified for Partial Scholarships will have the balance of their 1st semester programme fees carried forward to the subsequent semester while the student activity fees will have to be paid in full.
- External Examinations fees, re-sit and repeat fees will have to be paid where and when applicable.
- Scholarships are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Scholarships are only valid for the duration of the programme enrolled in. These scholarships do not cover any extension of the course beyond the minimum duration.
- All Full and Partial Scholarship students are required to achieve and maintain good academic, attendance and co-curricular records. Failure to do so will result in the awards being withdrawn.
|Full Scholarship||Partial Scholarship|
In 3 best subjects
B- in 4 out of 5 subjects
In 3 best subjects
C+ in 4 out of 5 subjects
|Co-curricular||Actively involved in Institute and club activities.|
- All Full & Partial Scholarship students are expected to conduct themselves well at all times and comply with all institute rules & regulations. Failure to do so will result in the awards being withdrawn
- In the event that the scholarship recipient withdraws from the programme, is suspended or expelled by the Institute at any point of time, before the completion of the programme, the scholarship shall automatically be revoked.
- The Institute reserves the right to involve recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicity related activities for the purpose of promoting the Institute as a leading educational institution.
- In the event of a dispute on the eligibility for the Scholarship, the decision made by the Scholarship Committee is final and no appeals will be entertained.
- Institut Sinaran reserves the right to add, delete or alter any of the terms and conditions as well as the scholarship scheme at any point in time as and when it is deemed necessary.
List of Institut Sinaran Merit Scholarship Recipient 2013