Institut Sinaran, a well-established higher education provider in Kota Kinabalu is seeking qualified dynamic Malaysians to fulfill the following positions in-line with the institute's expansion plan:
Business Development Director
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan to upgrade and expand the institution locally and at the international level.
- Perform market research and analysis to determine industry trend and demand.
- Prepare strategic marketing and sales action plan to achieve goal and objective.
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new product and market.
- Prepare feasibility studies for new product development.
- Prepare specific budget and expenditure plan for marketing campaign.
- Identify and liaise with collaborator and partner for development of new businesses.
- Evaluate operational issues to determine achievement and realignment where necessary.
- Develop and maintain an effective communication system using printed and electronic media to promote the corporate image and product of the institution.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual marketing report for submission to management and board.
- Degree/Master/Ph.D. in marketing or business development or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years experience preferably in the field of education.
- Ability to communicate both in writing and fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese will be an added advantage.
Salary : RM6,000 to RM12,000