Institut Sinaran, a well-established higher education provider in Kota Kinabalu is seeking qualified dynamic Malaysians to fulfill the following positions in-line with the institute's expansion plan:
- MANAGER OF COMMUNICATION AND ACADEMIC RELATIONS
(Scope: State-wide, Regional and International);
Job roles and responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for matters pertaining to academic relations and related communication strategies, including the research, planning, and execution of projects and activities to support the enrolment goals of the Institution.
- The incumbent is to lead the communication and marketing efforts of Undergraduate Admissions, working closely with the Senior Management, Faculty, and staff to coordinate and execute recruitment communication and manage the provision of College Admission Counselling advice to prospective students and their families, secondary and post-secondary school personnel, community-based organizations.
- The incumbent is to support the ongoing development and management of a mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment communication plan reaching out to prospective students annually, parents, school counsellors, volunteers, other influencers, and the community at large.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years industry experience.
- Mandarin literate with good command of English and the national language.
- Valid driver's license required; ability to travel independently.
- Working knowledge of related concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use mentioned knowledge in varied situations.
- Some experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Please send your resume including passport-sized photo, recent and expected salary, togather with the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the Institut Sinaran office before 31st March 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.